Maximum control over your risks and your costs. That is the added value of NNPC
Worldwide. Always close by.
Shipping companies, charterers, captains and shipowners work around the clock, all over the world. When you need an immediate guarantee or immediate advice, are looking for the best contractual support or are confronted with liability or damages, you need a partner who is there for you right at that moment. NNPC contributes ideas, takes action, prevents unnecessary further damage and helps to safeguard the continuity of your business.
Excellent or Fixed Premium
With our Excellent service, you have NNPC’s full support at your disposal. Our experts are there to help you 365 days a year, no matter what happens. On top of that members share in our financial success and often receive a partial refund of their premium. If you would prefer an insurance tailored to your particular situation without becoming a member, then you should go for the Fixed Premium option.
More than a partner – a leader
NNPC is a member of the group of P&I clubs that collectively insure over 90% of the world’s tonnage. This gives us access to a worldwide network of the best correspondents, loss adjusters and lawyers, who are totally familiar with the maritime sector. Because of the interests at stake, you have to get things right first time.
- Solvency and Financial Condition Report 2021 NNPC
- Solvency and Financial Condition Report 2020 NNPC
- Solvency and Financial Condition Report 2019 NNPC
- Solvency and Financial Condition Report 2018 NNPC
- Solvency and Financial Condition Report 2017 NNPC
- Solvency and Financial Condition Report 2016 NNPC
- 24/7 availability in case of damage
- Fast claims handling for your business continuity
- Customized advice by our own experts
Would you like to know more about one of our insurance policies, the risk check or do you have another question? Contact us.